“Life Long Learning”
Woodbridge Private School has provided educational opportunities for students since 2003. Our school motto, "Life Long Learning" reflects the aspirations of the whole School: members of staff, parents and especially the students themselves.
Throughout our history, the ethos of the School has continued unchanged. Its aim is to uphold high standards of achievement; provide the opportunities for all students to succeed and to encourage in our students a set of personal values based on honesty, trust, tolerance and respect for others.
Today, the school has excellent exam results, high standards of behavior and excellent extra-curricular opportunities which have all contributed to its popularity in the area.
Woodbridge Private School offers a well-balanced, challenging curriculum in academics, French, Italian, and Mandarin, music, art, dance, drama and physical education. Our graduates are well prepared for the rigors of higher education and our ever-changing world.
We are proud of our school and its well-stablished position in the community, its reputation for excellence in education, as well as its highly and diversely qualified faculty. Our warm, loving atmosphere features an extended program. Our program is designed to enhance the emotional, social, intellectual and physical development of your child from Junior Kindergarten ta grade 8. We also offer a summer academic and sports program.
As part of the admissions process, you are warmly invited to tour the School.
WOODBRIDGE PRIVATE SCHOOL AT A GLANCE…
• Recognized for a proven, exemplary academic program from
JUNIOR KINDERGARTEN TO GRADE 8.
• STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Programs beginning in Junior Kindergarten)
• Teacher excellence in both core and specialist subjects (including music, French, Italian, Mandarin, art, drama, computer studies and physical education)
• Highly qualified and experienced Faculty
• Low student – faculty ratio ensures tailored, individual attention
• Languages integral to curriculum with French, Italian and Mandarin beginning in Junior Kindergarten
• Tutorial Program Included
• Excellent Physical Education Program
• Diverse student body
• Traditional facilities featuring a 20,000 square foot Sports Complex, Music room, Art room, and new outdoor play area coming in fall of 2017
• Emphasis on Character Building
• Excellent track record in acceptance and achievement at highly selective schools in Ontario
• Affordable private school education – one of the lowest tuitions in Vaughan
• Registered under the Ministry of Education